Tired of your pet scratching the door, barking, or howling when he wants to come inside. Want to teach your pet to tell you when they are ready to go outside. Pet Chime is a portable, wireless electronic pet doorbell that allows pets to tell you when they need to come in or go out.
Two piece device: a paw-shaped remote control transmitter and a receiver chime. The wireless Paw is designed to look like a paw print and can sit on the floor or mount on the wall. When your pet pushes the Pet Chime Paw, the chime tones to let you know your pet is ready. Easy-to-follow directions are included so very easy to train your pet. The chime gives you two choices of tones - either a dog bark or a "ding-dong" chimes.
Works with both dogs and cats. To activate a chime, pets simply step on or push the paw with its nose. Select from two chime sounds: a dog bark or traditional ding-dong. The paw operates on one 9-volt battery, and the chime uses three AA batteries (batteries not included). Battery life is up to 10,000 chimes. Remote control works up to 100 ft. away from the chime.
- Lentek's Pet Care
- Two choices of tones - either a dog bark or a "ding-dong" chimes.
-Give your pet the freedom to roam around the house without you having to worry about accidents they usually do.
- Pet Chime (receiver) is wall mountable or stands on a table.
- Pet Chime is a Wireless transmitter (Paw) works up to 100 ft. (30.5m) away from receiver.
- Multiple paws will trigger a single Pet Chime receiver.
- Transmitter Paw operates on one 9-Volt battery. (Not included)
- Receiver operates on 3 AA batteries. (Not included)
- One-year warranty